Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Cemented Tungsten Carbide Rods||Material:||Tungsten Carbide WC+Co|
|Application:||End Mills/drills/reamers/pcb Tools||Grade:||YL10.2,YG10X,YG6|
|Surface:||Polished Or Unground||Size:||OEM Accepted,Drawing Provided,Customized|
|Usage:||For Carbide Endmills/ Router Bits/ Drills||Diameter:||From 1mm To 32mm|
|Commodity Name:||Tungsten Carbide Rod||Tolerance:||H6|
|Grades:||YG6X,YG10X,yl10.2 Etc||Hardness:||91.5- 92.5 HRA|
tungsten alloy rod,
tungsten metal rod
1. Low-pressure sintering technology, stable and reliable quality: the maximum sintering pressure can reach 100 kgf, and the internal pores of the alloy can be effectively eliminated, thereby obtaining a dense, high-hardness and high-strength blank. The advanced temperature control system can effectively reduce quality fluctuations. .
2. Using over-pressure automatic pressure relief extrusion equipment, all types of bars can be produced: automatic extrusion equipment imported from Germany can be used to adjust the pressure according to different requirements, which is conducive to the production of different types of bars.
3. High precision precision grinding of the bar material can achieve the mirror effect: the use of a CNC grinding machine with the maximum polishing rate can quickly remove the damage layer generated during polishing, improve the surface finish, and achieve the highest mirror effect. Precision ground bar accuracy: diameter tolerance D≤ ± 0.03 length tolerance L≤ ± 0.5.
1. Grinding rod for ball mill tank.
2. Processing of ordinary steel, cast iron, stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, nickel-based and titanium alloys.
3. Manufacture twist tool bits, end mills, taps, gun drills and other general tool materials.
|GRADE||ISO CODE||COBALT CONTENT
Welcome for your inquiry!
Contact Person: Cindy