Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Stainless Steel Cast Iron Allumimum Copper||Material:||Carbide|
|Usage:||For Cutting Aluminum, Wood||Coating:||NANO|
|Hrc:||HRC 40 To HRC 68||Suitable For:||Aluminum|
|Precision:||High Precision||Type:||End Mill|
|Controlling Mode:||CNC Tooling System||Transport:||TNT\DHL\ Fedex\ EMS\ UPS|
tungsten carbide tools,
tungsten carbide cutting tools
CNC Tungsten Carbide Single Flute End Mill for Aluminum:
CNC milling of aluminum can be difficult, because the material can stick to the flutes and the chips can pack. Today's high performance cutting tools for aluminum have large flutes to yield the maximum metal removal rates possible. They also feature eccentric grinding on the outside diameters of the bits to give them strength and stability, and large flute gullets for high metal removal rates. Aluminum milling bits are available in square end and ball end mill geometries. They are also available in 1, 2 and 3 flute end mill designs. These are the best carbide end mill bits for aluminum milling!
Advantages CNC Tungsten Carbide Single Flute End Mill for Aluminum
1. Innovative new geometries designed in conjunction. The benefit is a range of state-of-the-art carbide cutting tools with superior performance.
2. Sub-micron carbide grade of origin.
3. Optimal flute geometry delivers maximum metal removal rates and better chip evacuation.
4. Effective in a full range of machine speeds.
5. Only one tool is needed for use in roughing and finishing operations.
6. Can take deeper and wider cuts - axial and radial.
7. Shank tolerances to h6.
8. Reinforced corner by extra positive dubbing for long tool life.
9. Centre cutting with drilling possibility.
10. Designed to works standard over the 1mm to 20mm diameter range.
11. Multiple corner radii and extended neck configurations are available to maximise metal removal rates.
1. Surface TiSiN Coated
2. Strength2500-4000N/mm2 Controling ModeCNC
3. UsageMetal Chemical Composition6%-12%Co-WC
5. Chemical Composition: 10%Co-Wc
6. Raw Material: Super Micro grain with Diameter less than 0.2UM
7. International Industrial Standard: K10, K05-K15, K20-K30, K20-K40
8. Application areas: Machining of cast iron, nonferrous alloy,chill cast iron,hard steel,stainless steel,plastic materials,fiberglass,carbon fiber and other non-metallic.
|ONE FLUTE SPIRAL BITS FOR ALUMINUM|
|Applicable: Aluminium Alloy, Copper Alloy, Magnesium Alloy. Low power spindle,high speed rotation
above 16000 per minute processing. Features: The cutter is specifically designed for high-speed cutting of aluminium, copper and gold,
etc, with excellent finish.
Grewin Carbide Waiting for your kindly inuqiry.
Contact Person: Tiana