Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface:||Polish Or Unpolish, Grinding Or Ungrinding||Application:||Widely Used In End Mills, Drills, Micro- Drills, Micro-mills Etc|
|Grade:||YU06, UG6X, YL10.2, JT401, YG15||Material:||100% Raw Material|
|Sizes:||D1-30X330mm Or Customized||Quality:||Hip-Sintered, Micro Grain|
|Precision:||High Precision||Delivery Time:||15-20 Work Days|
tungsten metal rod,
tungsten alloy rod
1. The round rod is formed by die pressing and extruder pressing.
2. Cemented carbide rods are sintered in vacuum furnace or high-pressure sintering furnace with high overall performance and no porosity.
3. Rough rods, or grinding and polishing rod outer diameter according to any tolerance, common tolerances are H6, H7, h6, h7, -0.005, etc., can also be added.
The chamfering of the end face of the round bar.
4. Cemented carbide bars are suitable for the processing of plain steel, cast iron, stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, nickel-based and titanium alloys. Recommended for twist drills,General tool materials such as end milling cutters and taps.
5. Rods with diameters ranging from 0.3 mm to 40 mm and lengths less than 400 mm can be supplied. We can also provide products according to your drawings.
We can process carbide rods, such as grinding and polishing diameter, cutting short length, sharping the end of rod.
Advantage: made from sub-micron and ultra-fine WC with homogeneous property, good wear resistance and high toughness.
Application: widely used in end mills, drills, micro- drills, micro-mills etc.
|Grade||Cobalt content||HRA||Density||T.R.S||Grain size(um)||Application recommended|
|YU06||6%||94||14.75||3700||0.4-0.5||Suitable for machining aluminum-magnesium alloys, glass fiber, carbon fiber, wood, harden plastic, etc.
it is recommended for making PCB micro tools and other material drills.
|YG6X||6%||92.5||14.92||3000||0.7-0.9||Suitable for machining chilled alloy cast iron, heat-resistane alloy steel, non-ferrous metal, wood, paper, plastic and aluminum-magnesium, etc. it is recommended for making solid carbide drills, milling and reamers.|
|YL10.2||10%||91.8||14.45||3800||0.7-0.9||Suitable for machining carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel,
heat-resistance steel nickel based alloy and titanium alloy.
it is recommended for making different specification tools,
such as drills, end mills, rotary burrs, etc, a good material for general-purpose.
|JT401||12%||92||14.15||4000||0.5-0.7||Suitable for machining nickel based alloy, titanium alloy,
stainless steel, mould steel, chilled hardened steel and grey cast iron, etc.
it is recommended for making milling tools and remaers, for high speed machining.
|YG15||15%||87.6||14||4000||1.2-1.4||Suitable for making solid mould dies
and tools for punching operation.
More than 2000 products are available. Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements.?
OEM Services Offered
Customized Tools Offered
Free laser marking on tools and boxes Offered
Fast delivery time and Convenient Transportations. We have discount on shipping cost from our courier companies, such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS etc.
Waiting for your kindly reply.
Contact Person: Tiana