Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||100% Raw Material||Grade:||YG10, YG10X, YG8, YG6, YL10.2, Etc.|
|Surface:||Polishing Or Unpolishing, Grinding Or Ungrinding||Quality:||Hip-Sintered, Micro Grain|
|Precision:||High Precision||Usage:||End Mill,Drill Bit,Hand Tools,etc.|
|Tolerance:||0.25mm-0.4mm, 0.4mm-0.8mm ±0.2,||Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
tungsten alloy rod,
tungsten metal rod
Double Stright Holes Cemented Carbide Rods For Manufacturing And Processing Tools
1. The hard alloy grinding bar adopts low-pressure sintering technology, the quality is stable and reliable: the maximum sintering pressure can reach 100 kg force, the internal pores of the alloy can be effectively eliminated, so that the high-density, high-strength blank with good densification is obtained, and advanced control The temperature system can effectively reduce quality fluctuations.
2. It adopts overpressure automatic pressure relief extrusion equipment, and various types of hard alloy solid fine grinding bars can be produced: It adopts German imported automatic extrusion equipment, which can be adjusted according to different requirements, which is conducive to the production of different types of bars. .
3. High-precision fine grinding of bars for mirror effect: CNC grinding machine with maximum polishing rate, which can quickly remove the damage layer caused by polishing, improve surface finish and achieve mirror effect. Precision grinding bar precision: diameter tolerance D≤±0.01 length tolerance L≤±0.5.
A fine-grained cemented carbide with a grain size of 0.6 μm. 10% cobalt content The solid carbide tool made of it has a wide range of uses. It is the most common type of K-grade cemented carbide, and is mainly used to process ordinary steel and cast iron. Stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, nickel-based and titanium alloys are usually made into general-purpose tool materials such as twist drills, end mills, taps, and gun drills.
The cemented carbide material with a grain size of 0.5μm and a cobalt content of 12% guarantees its high toughness and high hardness. It can be used for hole machining and threading, and is also particularly suitable for milling. Processing titanium alloy, heat resistant alloy, gray cast iron, stainless steel, hardened steel (hardness <60HRC), steel glass and some composite materials.
The ultra-fine tungsten carbide powder is sintered into a hard alloy material having a grain size of 0.5 μm for processing materials such as glass fiber, wood, plastic, aluminum-magnesium alloy and the like. It is recommended for making all kinds of hard alloy integral tools and PCB micro-drills and micro-milling knives. It is the first choice for making and processing PCB micro-milling knives.
This is a hard alloy material with a grain size of 0.8μm and a cobalt content of 6%. It is suitable for high-speed finishing of medium and small cut surfaces of chilled cast iron, ball-milled cast iron, gray cast iron and heat-resistant alloy steel. It is a processing reamer. First choice for aluminum alloy, red brass, bronze and plastic.
It has a grain size of 1.2μm and a cemented carbide material with a cobalt content of 15%. It is suitable for making integral molds and tools for stamping, such as punching pins, punches, and mold parts.
1. Manufacture of solid carbide tools.
2. Processing materials such as general steel, cast iron, stainless steel, heat resistant steel, nickel base and titanium alloy.
3. Make general-purpose tool materials such as twist drills, end mills, taps, and gun drills.
More than 2000 products are available. Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements.?
OEM Services Offered
Customized Tools Offered
Free laser marking on tools and boxes Offered
Fast delivery time and Convenient Transportations. We have discount on shipping cost from our courier companies, such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Contact Person: lydia