Applicable: Aluminium Alloy, Magnesium Alloy. Low power spindle,high speed rotation above 16000 per minute processing,Dry cutting,smooth surface,high durability
Features: The cutter is specifically designed for high-speed cutting of aluminium, copper and gold, etc, with excellent finish.
CNC Tungsten Carbide One Flute Spiral End Mill For Aluminum
CNC milling of aluminum can be difficult, because the material can stick to the flutes and the chips can pack. Today's high performance cutting tools for aluminum have large flutes to yield the maximum metal removal rates possible. They also feature eccentric grinding on the outside diameters of the bits to give them strength and stability, and large flute gullets for high metal removal rates. Aluminum milling bits are available in square end and ball end mill geometries. They are also available in 1, 2 and 3 flute end mill designs. These are the best carbide end mill bits for aluminum milling!
Our standard size
Advantages CNC Tungsten Carbide One Flute Spiral End Mill For Aluminum
1. Innovative new geometries designed in conjunction. The benefit is a range of state-of-the-art carbide cutting tools with superior performance.
2. Sub-micron carbide grade of origin.
3. Optimal flute geometry delivers maximum metal removal rates and better chip evacuation.
4. Effective in a full range of machine speeds.
5. Only one tool is needed for use in roughing and finishing operations.
6. Can take deeper and wider cuts - axial and radial.
7. Shank tolerances to h6.
8. Reinforced corner by extra positive dubbing for long tool life.
9. Centre cutting with drilling possibility.
10. Designed to works standard over the 1mm to 20mm diameter range.
11. Multiple corner radii and extended neck configurations are available to maximise metal removal rates.
Waiting for your kindly inquiry!