Tungsten Carbide Milling Cuuter for wood/Aliminum
Large-capacity chip removal for powerful cutting: smoother chip removal for high-efficiency machining, high precision and gloss for workpieces.
Anti-vibration design improves processing quality: The earthquake-resistant design of the whole population can always vibrate during processing and improve the quality of the machined surface.
Bars selected from solid carbide: higher compressive strength, good toughness, high hardness and good wear resistance.
Applicable to MDF solid wood Multi-layer plastic leaf particles PVC and other materials cutting.
It is processed by fine-grained grinding wheel with no trace on the surface and stable processing effect.
Advantages: High-frequency welding technology is used without breaking the knife.
Special hardened and reinforced drill bits are more efficient to use.
The tip buffer design increases the tolerance of the blade tip.
1. Surface TiSiN Coated
2. Strength2500-4000N/mm2 Controling ModeCNC
3. UsageMetal Chemical Composition6%-12%Co-WC
5. Chemical Composition: 10%Co-Wc
6. Raw Material: Super Micro grain with Diameter less than 0.2UM
7. International Industrial Standard: K10, K05-K15, K20-K30, K20-K40
8. Application areas: Machining of cast iron, nonferrous alloy,chill cast iron,hard steel,stainless steel,plastic materials,fiberglass,carbon fiber and other non-metallic.
CNC milling of aluminum can be difficult, because the material can stick to the flutes and the chips can pack. Today's high performance cutting tools for aluminum have large flutes to yield the maximum metal removal rates possible. They also feature eccentric grinding on the outside diameters of the bits to give them strength and stability, and large flute gullets for high metal removal rates. Aluminum milling bits are available in square end and ball end mill geometries. They are also available in 1, 2 and 3 flute end mill designs. These are the best carbide end mill bits for aluminum milling!
Grewin carbide waiting for your kindly inquiry.