Carbide Burrs are are made of tungsten carbide, a metal that is extremely hard (about three times stiffer than steel) and of very excellentwear-resistance and can withstand high temperatures, sometimes regarded as rotary files and come in many shapes and sizes.
The Carbide Burrs are used in many industries and materials, the Carbide burrs made by Rydmet Carbide are made by our imported CNC tool Ginders from the most suitable graded quality Cemented Carbide Blanks and the designs ( Single Cut, Double Cut and Coarse Cut) are chosen as per the specific application, the strict QC process was executed among the whole productio procedures, which gaurantees a very good tool perfomance and long tool life for our Carbide Burrs in the course of deburing, finishing, smothing, chamfering.etc..
The Carbide Burrs are usually used for shaping, smoothing and material removal (debur) on hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics, hard woods and other hard materials. Typical applications are weld preparation, weld smoothing, deburing, chamfering, deflashing, and scale removal.
Each piece of our Carbide Burrs is ground from Tungsten-Carbide by precision automatic machines that designed specifically for grinding burs which can assurs exact contours and dimensions as well as perfect concentricity.
The Advantage of our Carbide Burrs
1) The Carbide Bur Head Blanks are made by our own factory.so, we have the price advantage
2) Our Experience in Carbide and Hardmetal can help solve the problem you are facing well.
3) since we made our own carbide bur blanks, so, we can custom make the finished Carbide burrs easily.
4) as an Carbide and cutting tools integrated manufacturing company, we can control the quality in our own hands.
5) the tool blank and finished cutting tool are made in the factory, which can save time and advance the delivery.
6) as a integraged tool manufacturer, the feedback about the quality and usage information can be treated quickly
7) beside carbide burrs, we can produce the comprehesive lines of Carbide cutting tools, standard or custom sized.
GREWIN Carbide waiting for your kindly inquiry.