Payment & Shipping Terms:
|SIZE:||3X330mm,25X330mm, 3x10x310mm, 25x100x310mm As Drawing||SURFACE:||GRIDING OR BLANK|
|MATERIAL:||TUNGSTEN CARBIDE||GRADE:||YL10.2, H10F, K10, K20, K30, K40|
tungsten metal rod,
tungsten alloy rod
Tungsten carbide rod is tungsten steel rod, also known as tungsten steel rod, in short, tungsten steel rod or tungsten carbide rod. Cemented carbide is a composite material composed of refractory metal compounds (hard phases) and bonded metals (bonded phases) produced by powder metallurgy. Cemented carbide, also known as tungsten steel, is relatively different from local terms.
Tungsten carbide (WC) is an inorganic compound containing equal amounts of tungsten and carbon atoms. In its most basic form, it is a delicate gray powder, but it can be used in industrial machinery, tools, abrasives, and to form the shape used. The carbon content of tungsten carbide is three times that of steel, and the crystal structure of cemented carbide is denser than that of steel and titanium. Its hardness is comparable to that of diamonds. It can only be ground into tungsten carbide and ground with cubic boron nitride abrasives.
Tungsten carbide bar is a new technology and material. Mainly used in metal cutting tools manufacturing, wood, plastic required hardness and wear resistance, corrosion resistance products manufacturing and other industries.
1. Using low-pressure sintering technology, the quality is stable and reliable: the maximum sintering pressure can reach 100 kg, the internal pore of the alloy can be effectively eliminated, thus obtaining compact high hardness and high strength blanks, and advanced temperature control system can effectively reduce the quality fluctuation.
2. With the over-pressure auto-relief extrusion equipment, all types of bars can be produced: the imported auto-extrusion equipment from Germany can be used to regulate the pressure according to different requirements, which is conducive to the production of different types of bars.
3. Precision grinding of bars with high precision can achieve mirror effect: CNC grinder has the largest polishing speed, which can quickly remove the damaged layer caused by polishing, improve the surface finish, and achieve the maximum mirror effect. Precision of precision grinding bar: Diameter tolerance D < 0.03 length tolerance L < 0.5.
Scope of use:
1. Making PCB micro-drill, cemented carbide bit, cemented carbide end milling cutter, cemented carbide reamer and other tools.
2. Used for processing aluminium alloy, stainless steel, heat-resistant alloy steel, ductile iron, nickel-based and titanium alloy, non-ferrous metals and other products.
3. Making plug-ins of various shapes, silicon steel sheets and cold rolled sheets, stainless steel punches, thimbles and punches.
4. Making carbide carving cutter, carbide tap, carbide rotary file, etc.
5. Making cemented carbide grinding rod.
|Grade||ISO Standard||Performance||Application recommended|
|YG8||K30||14.7||90||≥3500||General material, suitable for processing cast iron,|
aluminium, alloy, high hardness quenched steel,
brass and other materials,
widely used in processing PCB micro-drills and milling cutters.
|YG6X||K10||14.9||91.5||≥3200||It is suitable for processing cold cast iron,|
alloy cast iron, heat-resistant steel and alloy steel.
|YG8X||K10-K19||14.7||90.5||≥3450||Light Cutting of Glass Fiber Reinforced|
Plastic and Titanium Alloy
|YG10X||K10-K20||14.4||90||≥3650||Suitable for milling and hole processing of common abrasive steel,|
stainless steel and heat-resistant alloy.
It can also be used for cast iron, non-ferrous metal,
hardwood and common wood.
|YL10.2||K10||14.4||92||≥3850||It has good performance and is widely used in PCB micro-drills.|
It is recommended to make various milling cutters, reamers,
carving cutters, carbide taps, rotary files and so on.
It has superior performance in calcium cutting.
Contact Person: Emily