CNC Aluminum Cutting End Mills Tungsten Steel Carbide End Mill Cutter
10pcs
MOQ
negotiable
Price
CNC Aluminum Cutting End Mills Tungsten Steel Carbide End Mill Cutter
Features Gallery Product Description Request A Quote
Features
Basic Infomation
Place of Origin: Zhuzhou--Carbide City
Brand Name: Whitout Brand
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Model Number: As your requirements
High Light:

CNC Aluminum Cutting End Mills

,

DLC Aluminum Cutting End Mills

,

Steel Carbide End Mill Cutter

Payment & Shipping Terms
Packaging Details: 1PCS in a plastic tube, 10 PCS per group
Delivery Time: 15-25 work days
Payment Terms: T/T, PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION
Supply Ability: 50000pcs/Month
Specifications
Product Name: Tungsten Steel Milling Cutter
OEM: Avaliable
Transportation: Sea/Express/Air
Controlling Mode: CNC
Coating: Without Or DLC
Precision: High Precision
Flutes: 3
Product Description

Standard Tungsten Steel Milling Cutter Carbide End Mill Cutter For Aluminum Cutting

45 degree series: suitable for processing carbon steel, cast iron and copper.
55 degree series: suitable for processing carbon steel, alloy steel, quenched steel, cast iron and copper.
65 degree series: suitable for processing quenched steel, stainless steel and bearing steel.
Aluminum series: aluminum, copper, titanium alloy, composite plate.
The application scope of the above cutting tools: electronic communication products, automobile model matching products, aerospace products, military products, etc.

 

Standard type

Model No. Flute Diameter (mm) Flute length (mm) Shank Diameter (mm) Overall length (mm)
D1*3*D4*50 1 3 4 50
D1.5*4.5*D4*50 1.5 4.5 4 50
D2*6*D4*50 2 6 4 50
D2.5*7.5*D4*50 2.5 7.5 4 50
D3*9*D4*50 3 9 4 50
D3.5*10*D4*50 3.5 10 4 50
D4*12*D4*50 4 12 4 50
D5*15*D6*50 5 15 6 50
D6*18*D6*50 6 18 6 50
D8*24*D8*60 8 24 8 60
D10*30*D10*75 10 30 10 75
D12*35*D12*75 12 35 12 75
D14*45*D14*100 14 45 14 100
D16*50*D16*100 16 50 16 100
D18*50*D18*100 18 50 18 100
D20*50*D20*100 20 50 20 100

 

item
value
Warranty
3 years
Customized support
OEM, ODM
Place of Origin
China
Brand Name
GW
Model Number
GW-50011
Material
Carbide, Tungsten Cobalt Alloy
Coating
AlTiN, TiAIN, TiCN, Tin
Coating
AlTiN, TiAIN
Flutes
4 Flute
Controlling Mode
CNC
Usage
High Speed Cutting
Transportation
Sea/Express/Air
OEM
Avaliable

 

Product picture

CNC Aluminum Cutting End Mills Tungsten Steel Carbide End Mill Cutter 0

FAQ:1.

What are your strengths?
In addition to normal standard tools, all kinds of non-standard customized tools are our advantages.
We have professional equipment and designers to provide you with a better processing environment and save your time and cost.
2. How did you pay?
30% by T / T as deposit, and the remaining 70% shall be paid before delivery. Before you pay the balance, we will show you photos of products and packaging.
3. What are the general requirements for customized products?
For customized products, we will roughly quote and determine the price with you. If there is no problem, we will help you arrange production according to the tool diagram provided by you.
4. Can you provide tool design?
For simple processing technology, we will issue cutting tool drawings for you to check. For complex ones with high precision requirements, you need to provide CAD drawings.
5. Will inspection be conducted before shipment?
That's for sure. We have professional instruments to test each tool.
6. Whether to provide post repair service?
Conventional cutting tools can be repaired, and the price needs to be determined with you. For some non-standard tools, it depends on the specific tool wear.
7. How about delivery date and transportation?
The general delivery date is based on your order quantity and season. For
transportation, you can rest assured that we can do whatever you want.

 

 

 

Waiting for your kindly reply!

Recommended Products
Get in touch with us
Contact Person : Cindy
Tel : 86-15570766367
Characters Remaining(20/3000)