Yl10.2 H6 Finish Grind Virgin Material Tungsten Carbide Rods
1. The round bar is press molded by molding and extrusion.
2. The cemented carbide round bar is sintered by a vacuum integrated furnace or a high-pressure sintering furnace, and has high overall performance and no porosity.
3. Blank round bar, or finish and polish the outer diameter of the round bar according to any tolerance. Common tolerances are H6, H7, h6, h7, -0.005, etc.
The round end of the round bar is chamfered.
4. Carbide round bars are suitable for the processing of materials such as general steel, cast iron, stainless steel, heat resistant steel, nickel base and titanium alloy. Recommended for twist drills,
General purpose tool materials such as end mills and taps.
1. High-purity raw material fine tungsten carbide and cobalt powder are used as raw materials.
2, using a tilting ball mill, high-precision automatic press, spray tower, dry isostatic press, overpressure sintering furnace for standardized production.
Advantages: made from sub-micron and ultra-fine WC with homogeneous property, good wear resistance high toughness.
Applications: widely used in end mills, drills, micro=drills, micro-mills etc.
|Grade||ISO range||Cobalt %||Density
Grewin Carbide waiting for your kindly inuqiry.