Cemented carbide wire is used for making high temperature parts, wear parts, anti-shielding parts and corrosion-resistant parts, electronic industry, motor rotor, stator, LED lead frame, EI silicon sheet and so on.
Introduction Of Products
1. Usually tungsten carbide dies refers to all kinds of wire drawing die.
2. The center of all the drawing die hole has a certain shape, such as round, square, octagonal or other special shapes.
3. Metal is pulled through the die hole size smaller.
4. Drawing die can draw for different material, such as mild steel, high carbon, stainless steel, brass, aluminum and so on.
Physical And Mechanical Preformance
|YG6||14.85~15.01||90.5||2000||Suitable for making the inner hole is smaller than 20mm drawing die|
|YG8||14.64~14.80||89.7||2200||For drawing die of steel and non-ferrous metal rods and tubes|
For making drawing dies for drawing bit tubes , rods and strips
Advantage Of Products
1.Material:100% virgin raw material with submicron grain size.
2.Grade: Various grades for choice.
3.Advanced production equipments and testing equipments.
4.Precious ground and polished.
5.High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness.
6.Advanced technology, automatic pressing, HIP sintering and precision grinding.
7.Samples & small orders are acceptable.
1. Good ware resistance
2. Excellent polishing
3. Small adhesion
4. Small friction coefficient
5. High coefficient of thermal conductivity
6. Good corrosion resistance
1. Used for making high temperature parts, wear parts, anti-shielding parts and corrosion-resistant parts.
2. Used in making hardware and standard stamping moulds.
3. Applicable for electronic industry, motor rotor, stator, LED lead frame, EI silicon sheet and so on.
4. Used for producing drawn mold, wear-resistant parts, stamping parts and automatic press with punch.
5. Used for stamping die, extrusion die, stamping molds.
6. Drawing many kinds of steel wire, aluminum wire, high carbon, MS wire etc.
Welcome for your inquiry!
|Contact Person :||Cindy|