Single-cut burrs are for general purpose work and provide good material removal.
Double-cut burrs produce smaller chips for greater operator control on applications such as stainless steels and ferrous materials.
Aluma-cut burrs have a wide flute design for easy stock removal without loading on applications such as nonferrous and soft materials.
Standard-cut burrs are widely uesed and leave a fine finish
Material of workpiece
High-alloy steel, non-rusting steel,acid-resistant steel,heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, aluminium, light alloy,
non-ferrous metal, brass, copper, zinc, diecast and plastic
1. Machining various kinds of metals, including hardened steel HRC65
2. Increasing production efficiency dozens of times than hand tools, and 3 ~ 5 times than small emery wheels
3. Long working life, which is 10 times than HHS burrs, and 50 times than small emery wheels
4. Finish machining various kinds of die cavities, removing burrs of casting, forging and welding spatter
5. Chamfering angle, circular bead and flute on mechanical compenents
6. Chamfering and burring pipes
7. Polishing impeller channel
8. Grinding holes to accurate shape
Any of your inquiries, we are welcome.