330mm Tungsten Carbide Rods Used for Making End Mills
1. The round bar is press molded by molding and extrusion.
2. The cemented carbide round bar is sintered by a vacuum integrated furnace or a high-pressure sintering furnace, and has high overall performance and no porosity.
3. Blank round bar, or finish and polish the outer diameter of the round bar according to any tolerance. Common tolerances are H6, H7, h6, h7, -0.005, etc.
The round end of the round bar is chamfered.
4. Carbide round bars are suitable for the processing of materials such as general steel, cast iron, stainless steel, heat resistant steel, nickel base and titanium alloy. Recommended for twist drills,
General purpose tool materials such as end mills and taps.
5. Round rods with diameters from 0.3 to 40mm are available in lengths up to 400mm. We can also provide products according to your drawings.
|Grade||ISO range||Cobalt %||Density
Diameter: 0.5mm-50mm (HIP Extrusion)
Standard Length: cut to length, standard length in 310/330mm
Widely used in endmills, drills, PCB drills, PCB routers etc.
Advantages of our carbide products:
1. high quality durable tungsten carbide welding rods/cemented rods for milling for router bits made from 100% virgin raw material.
2. produced with advanced equipments and process.
3. all products go through in-process and final inspection.
4. free online technical service available.
5. stable and continuous production ability.
Waiting for your kindly inquiry.