HRC65 4Flutes Flat Solid carbide end mils
|Materials to be cut||45# steel, cast lron, tool steel and mould steel within HRC66|
|Machine to be used||CNC machining centers, engraving machines and other high-speed CNC millina machines
1. GOOD WEA R RESISTANCE, LONG WORKING LIFE, NANO COATING
Made with Anka machine tools and German technology, it can perform finishing and semi-finishing on heat-treated materials below 55 degrees, enhance tool life, reduce the number of roundabouts, and provide machine tool operation.
2. BIG DIAMETER DESIGN , SHARP CHIP REMOVAL
The unique helix angle is ground by first-class precision machine tools. The large core diameter design enhances rigidity and shock resistance .The large chip removal space is not easy to accumulate chips, and is not easy to break. It is sharp and wear-resistant, cutting smoothly, and improving milling efficiency.
3. WITH PASSIVATION TREATMENT, DURABLE AND ANTI-CORROSION
Imported passivation equipment, finely densified sand, increases the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the end mill. Good grinding makes the cutting edge without chips. It can Extended the working life.
Sharp Cutting Edge
Improve the effective
Hard and long working life
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
01. Before using the tool, please measure the tool deflection. If the tool deflection accuracy exceeds 0.01mm, please correct it before cutting.
02. The shorter the length of the end mill sticking out of the chuck, the better.If the end mill sticks out for a long time, it is necessary to reduce the rotational speed, feed rate or cutting amount.
03. During cutting, if abnormal vibration or sound occurs, please reduce the cutting speed and the cutting feed rate until the situation improves.
04. The steel cooling is preferably spray and air jet, which can effectively improve the use effect of the milling cutter.
01 Properly reducing the cutting speed and feed rate can prolong the trial life of the milling cutter.
02 When working, it is necessary to add cutting fluid to protect the cutting edge, which makes the cutting smoother.
03 When there is an oxide film or other hardened layer remaining on the surface of the work-piece, it can be removed by reversible milling.